Friday, January 24, 2014

It's Been A While...

Hey You,
It's been a while.
Not entirely sure what I was expecting. I'll be honest, I am not the best when it comes to commitment. But I am trying, so that's something!
Since we are still new to one another, I'll tell you a little bit about myself.

I am a dreamer, an artist, feet on the ground, head in the clouds type of gal. 

I like to tell myself I'm creative, oozing at the seams creative, but that only seems to be the case if the mood strikes me. I find a peace of mind when I can pour myself into something, a project of some sort. Painting is a great outlet for me, so is sketching. I have taken to knitting as well, and more recently crocheting. I feel most calm when my hands are free to move at their own will.

I prefer watching. Watching everything. Taking in everything. Breathing in sights, noises and touch.
 Remembering the color of the sweater you were wearing when you first told me you loved me with all your heart and soul. Paying great attention to detail. Finding beauty in all things. 

I am a loner, I prefer the company of a good book, or the comfort of a Netflix marathon session. (I’ll admit it, I’ve become an addict to streaming television. It’s a blessing and a curse in my eyes. THIS IS A PLEA FOR HELP, PLEASE ADVISE.)
Oh, and I enjoy long drives with the windows down and music blasting.

I hope to see more of you in the near future.

Until then,
xo - Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment