Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I’ve been told…

I’ve been informed that I should start writing again. I was also told that it wasn’t known for certain why I stopped but I should pick it up again. Apparently it will help me in the coming year with the new direction my life will be headed in. I will take this new direction with open arms and open heart.  I’m not entirely sure what I’m in for, but I do sense a change of pace and hopefully scenery in my near future.
I recently had my cards read by a wonderful woman by the name of Betty. She is a treat and I highly recommend her for any tarot readings and or spiritual guidance.
I requested to have a forecast reading. For those who are not familiar with readings, she let me choose a card for each of the coming months. These cards will provide you a clue or an overall theme of what to expect in that month.
The first card in my next year forecast was ‘writing’ which I find ironic. I never took myself for a writer but I’m told it comes easy to me. I was also told that I have a gift and it will be coming into focus in the next little bit. What exactly this gift is… I guess I will share that with you when I find out for myself. A card that brought up discussion during my reading was “throat chakra”. Apparently I have a talent for speaking to others. Now this comes to be as a surprise. I have often found that I have a difficult time speaking what’s on my mind. But perhaps this isn’t what she was referring to. As a reminder, we have to take a reading, along with everything in life, with a grain of salt. I don’t want to be one of those blind folded people who follow every word in hopes that everything will come true. Personally, I like not knowing what’s in store for me. Granted, this reading was very insightful. If anything, it reminded me of therapy. It provided a lot of insight for me. I often felt like Betty would use trigger words that caused me to reassess everything going on in my life. These so call trigger words allowed me to focus on the not so pretty details of my life. The details that I needed guidance on. I have never been a spiritual person. Heck, I’ve never even gone to church. In grade school, I did go to a Catholic school for a bit. To put it simply, it was a disaster and I begged my father to go to public school. Finally he caved and I ended my private school endeavors. But that would be the extent of my religious upbringing. Besides my brief time at Catholic school and the few mission farewells and homecomings here and there, church has not been for me.
During my reading, Betty mentioned that I had trouble months to be aware of. I need to be careful during April and May as a whole as well as September and October. I must be extra cautious in the latter two months.
I can’t recall every detail of what my reading was. I know the ‘patience’ card came up multiple times. Overall as a person, this is something that I really should work on. Patience is a different struggle for everyone. I find lack of patience for me puts my anxiety into full throttle. I’ve always struggled with anxiety and this is something I have just recently gotten help for. Now that my anxiety is decently under control, my family has brought to my attention that I may struggle with ADHD as well. REALLY? I’m twenty-four. Don’t you think I would have noticed that before now? Anyway, my family has won the debate over my mental health and I am to see a doctor in the coming week.
Overall I feel fine. I dislike how much our society pushes medications at us but that’s a rant for a different time.
Hopefully I haven’t scared everyone away after my over indulgence for detail.
Keep in touch.
xx,

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment